These picture were taken at the end of our property...it's so great to see that view everyday. I know in less than 2 months these trees will look a lot different due to the Winter season so I guess I better enjoy the view now.
It's neat because just as God has different physical seasons in our natural world, He also takes us through different spiritual seasons. Spring and summer are great times, free of problems and full of fun. We also know that when God brings harder, wintery times into our lives, it's done to grow, shape and mold us more and more like Jesus. God is always faithful to see us through those times and we always know Spring and Summer will come again.
Hope you are all doing well.
Love to all!
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures and beautiful comments.
Kim
This is definately something you do not get in urban California, that is for sure! This was one of the reasons my wife and I moved to Nevada was the ACTUAL change of seasons, but not to the extremes of the East Coast. Beautiful photos.
Bill
Post a Comment