Hello!
We've moved into the world of bloggers! We decided it would be fun to share news about our wedding, honeymoon and new life together this way. I have a co-worker who's daughter and daughter in law post on blogs (pics of their kids, stories to share, testimonies, verses, news and happenings in their lives) and I thought it was a great idea. So..here we go!
As you all know, the countdown is on to our wedding. I think as of today, it's 16 days away. I still can't believe it's almost here! Between now and then, we are packing, moving my stuff to the house and unpacking before we head off to Monterey to get married. We've also been painting, cleaning, remodeling the downstairs, taking tennis lessons and getting ready for moving me into the house--yes, we are busy! Plus, going to work each day. Although if you ask any of my co-workers, they'll tell you my mind is somewhere else already! =)
I guess you never realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it and then unpack and find new homes for it. We've blessed Goodwill, Savers and Salvation Army with boxes and boxes and we aren't done yet!!
I'll try to post pixs from time to time and keep you updated. You can also check out our wedding website and we'd love it if you would please sign our guest book!!
Well, better get going for now.... Stay tuned!
Love to all!
We've moved into the world of bloggers! We decided it would be fun to share news about our wedding, honeymoon and new life together this way. I have a co-worker who's daughter and daughter in law post on blogs (pics of their kids, stories to share, testimonies, verses, news and happenings in their lives) and I thought it was a great idea. So..here we go!
As you all know, the countdown is on to our wedding. I think as of today, it's 16 days away. I still can't believe it's almost here! Between now and then, we are packing, moving my stuff to the house and unpacking before we head off to Monterey to get married. We've also been painting, cleaning, remodeling the downstairs, taking tennis lessons and getting ready for moving me into the house--yes, we are busy! Plus, going to work each day. Although if you ask any of my co-workers, they'll tell you my mind is somewhere else already! =)
I guess you never realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it and then unpack and find new homes for it. We've blessed Goodwill, Savers and Salvation Army with boxes and boxes and we aren't done yet!!
I'll try to post pixs from time to time and keep you updated. You can also check out our wedding website and we'd love it if you would please sign our guest book!!
Well, better get going for now.... Stay tuned!
Love to all!
2 comments:
Hey!! What an awesome idea! We will make sure we visit this site often to check up on you guys. Can't wait to get up there for your wedding..... Clock is ticking, and how are you two doing?? If there is anything we can help you with from this distance, by all means let us know, okay? Congratulations!!
You two are so very Special to us both!
Moving Day was Sooo much fun! We were glad to be of service to the Soon-to-be-weds. God is Great and Greatly to be Praised,Yes?
Jeffrey and Tammy, You were made for one another..Isn't that a truly wonderful truth ?
Thank you for the honor of allowing us to be present at your most Special Day.
Please ask so we can help w/any needs..
John 'n' Sue
Post a Comment