Well, as the end of the month gets closer and closer, my apt looks more and more empty--as you can see.
This pix used to be my living room....no furniture now--just misc items I need to pack, put in the Goodwill box or figure out what to do with them!
I decided to take today off work to work on finishing packing and try to sleep in. However, I was wide awake at 7am but I guess 30 min extra sleep is better than nothing. As you can tell, I'm easily distracted while packing. However, to my credit, I have already packed several boxes this morning and I know I still have a lot to do before I call it quits for the day.
See...there are several boxes to make the trip across town. Hopefully by the end of the day, there'll be many more.

Our plan is to try to get a get good deal of work done today so we can go play tennis or go to the movies tonight as a "date night." We are planning to work on my apt tomorrow afternoon and then again after church so I know it will all get done in the next few days one way or another.
Well..packing is calling me back so must go for now.
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment