We took one step closer to our big event today when I took off for where we are getting married When I got to the airport with my bags it was a strange feeling (good strange) but I got to thinking that when I go back home, I'll be going back with my husband and I'll be married! Wow!! I kissed my man goodbye & told him I'd see him in 3 days!!
Tomorrow I'm getting a preview/run though of my makeup & then Thurs it's on to a trial run of my hair do. Friday is going to be a fun day of spa pampering (massage, manicure and pedicure). Can't wait! I know the next few days are going to fly by..... time seems to be going at warp speed this past week.
Well, need to get going.....keep us in your prayers---4 days to go!!
Love to all!
1 comment:
Now here is a woman with butterflied in her tummy. Don't ya think? HA! Enjoy that spa, girl!
Kim
Post a Comment