Ok, today was the trial run of my make up. I was referred to a local Mary Kay director, who I happen to know, to do my makeup. We spent 2 1/2 hours "playing"--picking out colors, trying out colors, etc and both of us are very happy with the look we got. You can see the before and after pixs...ok, sure it doesn't help that my hair is pulled back in the before pix which gives you even more of the "before" look but at least you can compare it. I'm getting a boat load of products for a good deal & you know what the best thing is...I don't have to worry about doing my makeup, picking out the colors or worrying about it how to apply it on my wedding day!
Here's the "after" which should look even more wonderful on Sat!!
The weather is great, the sun is out & I'm trying to relax as much as possible.
Off to have more fun....
Love to all!!
2 comments:
Hi There Miss Burness-
In three short days you will be entering the world as Mrs. Rimack. How exciting is that. It looks like you are having fun getting ready for the big day. Wish we were going to be there. I can't wait to see the pictures of you beaming. God bless you both as you enter into your marriage. It is fun checking your blog to see what is going on. Love to you.
Carissa
Wow! Sexy!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment