Here are some pictures of my 1st birthday party, with my new Raggedy Ann doll that Grandma made, opening gifts and the professional pictures we took to celebrate the Big 1st bday!
I had a great 1st bday party. Both Grandmas & one of my Grandpas came us as well as a bunch of friends--I felt so loved! I got to have my very own chocolate cake ! It went all over and Mommy made me take a quick bath before I could re-joined my party. It was so exciting that I fell asleep back on Daddy's shoulder right after my bath.
I opened my gifts later & got lots of fun things--clothes, shoes, toys, books...
Enjoy these pictures...
Our love to all!
The cake before I got at it!
Yummy!!
Now it's going all my face....and arms, and clothes, and highchair, etc
Playing with my new doll
opening my presents & playing with them
Mommy, Grandma (Mommy's mommy) and me...
kissing....
Daddy, Mommy and me!
I'm 1 now!!





No comments:
Post a Comment