Thursday, May 14, 2009

A month late

Yes, I know it's been over a month... Life has been crazy busy lately.

Since my last entry, we have sold our house and now in the midst of moving. I also had a business trip so baby and I went away for a few days (my husband couldn't get the time off work)--good thing is that we got to see my parents at the same time so it was great for them to spend time with their grandaughter and I didn't have to worry about a babysitter! However, when I got back it was time to start packing!!

As for the move- we are staying in the same area--just moving to a different part of town. We're going to rent for a year and then see how the market is after that. Prices are dropping like crazy and the market hasn't hit bottom yet so we're just going sit back for a year, save $ and wait on God's timing to buy again.

Also, our dear daughter has learned to crawl so that makes life even more interesting. It's so cute to watch her move around but definitely keeps us on our toes even more now!

Keep us in your prayers as moving/packing can be stressful and we are soooo looking forward to next month when this will be all over!

Take care & pictures to come at a later date.

Our love to all!

No comments: