Friday, September 5, 2008

New tricks and a new toy

So, our girl has learned a few new tricks lately. She can blow bubbles with her mouth and stick out her tongue. Everyone once in a while, she will mimick you--if you stick out your tongue, she will do the same..it's hysterical and super cute!! She's also working on getting her hand/thumb in her mouth--she's close and when she gets it, I'll post for everyone to see! Gosh, I can't believe how fast she is growing...

She got her 2 month shots this week (it made Mommy cry too) so I got her a new toy for how well she did. Isn't this yellow giraffe cute?!!



These pixs were taken today..enjoy!

Our love to all!

1 comment:

Puddles of Grace said...

Cute Tammy! I loved it when my babies learned how to drum their lips and make noises! We finally started a blog...
We're going to see Jim Ramsey preach today... Jim and Wendy Thomas should be there too, I'll take pics!
~Charlene